i love food.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

i'm fucking emo.

do you ever get the feeling that you're missing something inside?
do you ever get the feeling that you could have done something better for yourself or a community?
do you feel that you never have control of your own life?
have you ever had the feeling that you could be great, but what you are doing is just holding all of it back?

i've had all three feelings. i just wish i could do things on my own. make decisions for myself and not end up being scolded all the time. You always tell me to be more mature take actions on my own and when i do it you end up scolding saying it's inappropriate. The fact is that you asked me to make my own decision, i've made my own decision and then you come and tell me that it's wrong and everything. It's fucking sick and contradicting. You keep fucking my life up. Maybe that's why i've become like that. You never let me make my own decisions and i do, you always come scolding and telling me that i should have listened to you. you have absolutely no idea how much you always piss me off. It's so disgusting. I hope you stop taking my things. I hope you stop criticising me. I hope you stop asking me for help. I feel so awkward with you around. But i wanna thank you, thanks for the cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home